Our team has several years experience and education in dealing with workplace injury claims management. We can handle your claim from the time the injury occurs until the employee is back functioning at the full level of duties once again. No injury is too big or too small for us to handle.
We provide a collaborative process for assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the options and services to suite your companies needs when an employee is injured. Our intent is promoting quality, cost-effective outcomes as a result of our case management. For many employers unfamiliar with the WCB system and the laws surrounding it, it can be a very daunting task. Unless you are familiar with the system your company could end up with claims costs that should not be there.
Our staff will:
Our Return2Work program will be customized to your company to address the physical, behavioural and life style risks of your individual employees.
- Set your company up with an Injury Management and Return2Work Program including training for employees and managers alike to keep your claims costs low.
- Ensure all documentation is submitted to WCB within the legislated timelines.
- Work with you to provide all employees with modified work in order to reduce lost time claims and days.
- Work with employees and WCB in Return2Work Planning and treatment, while protecting the company from unnecessary claims costs.
- Expedite any medical treatment and rehabilitation of employees with the aid of WCB, while conveying a genuine sense of concerns for injured employees.